Bishop’s Scout Lunch
Bishop Sue Haupert-Johnson (North GA Conference) will be hosting a lunch to promote Boy Scout & Girl Scout programs at Methodist Churches in the Conference, to recognize their importance as an outreach ministry and to encourage the promotion of “Duty-to-God” elements of the program.
All clergy, lay leaders and Scout leaders at Methodist churches in the Conference are invited to join us on Sat, Sept 12th. Details include:
- Date: Saturday, Oct 2, 2021
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm (lunch is served)
- Location: Peachtree Rd UMC (3180 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30305, Grace Hall)
- Invitees: Clergy, Scout Leaders, Scout Coordinators (CORs) and Lay Leaders.
- Cost: Free
- Bishops Lunch Flyer – to be updated with 2021 date, but rest of info is correct
- Registration Link
- Questions: Jeff Carson (firstname.lastname@example.org / 770-687-1193)
UMM Table Sponsorships Available: UMM fellowships are invited to sponsor a table of 8 for $250. Since attendees attend free, the primary funding for the Bishops Scout Lunch will be the UMCOS and UMM fellowships. Questions: Jeff Carson (email@example.com / 770-687-1193).